Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
William Wallshein P.A Motto

West Palm Beach Modification & Enforcements Lawyer

West Palm Beach Custody Modification Attorney

Divorce decrees are not written in stone. They are established to reflect the current situation when two parties get divorced. Over time, circumstances can change. Modifications may need to be made in child custody, child support or alimony, if you or your former spouse have experienced significant change in your living situations. This is a highly complicated area of the law that can lead to bitter disputes.

  • Modification of Child Support and Custody
  • Parenting Plan Modification

Modifications may need to be made in child custody, child support or alimony, if you or your former spouse have experienced significant change in your living situation.

Offering a Common-Sense Approach to Protect Your Best Interests

I am William Wallshein, a West Palm Beach custody modification lawyer with more than 38 years of experience. Whether you are trying to modify an agreement in your divorce or need help fighting to enforce a current arrangement, I have the skills and tenacity to protect your best interests. I offer a common-sense approach to understand the issues at stake from modifying or maintaining the current family law decree. Contact my West Palm Beach law firm to learn how I can preserve your personal and financial interests during a free initial consultation.

Seeking Modifications When Substantial Circumstances Change

As time evolves, circumstances change. What was once a workable child custody or support arrangement may no longer be effective. Unexpected economic downturns can also have far-reaching implications that may require spousal support or child support to be modified. During an initial consultation, I will work with you to understand why you are looking to modify your parenting plan or support arrangement, such as:

  • Job loss
  • Salary increase or salary cut
  • Cut in working hours and need for less day care

Modifying child custody, child support or alimony arrangements can be highly complicated, especially when children are involved. Changing a parenting schedule will ultimately affect the child support arrangement. I am an experienced family law attorney prepared to anticipate all of the issues that need to be addressed when modifying a divorce decree. I will work with you to make sure your financial and personal interests are preserved.

My top priority is to explain why modifying the current child custody arrangement would be in your child’s best interests. I have access to experienced child physiologists and other family experts who can explain why a modification would be beneficial for your child. I am also highly in tune to the financial implications involved. I am a former certified public accountant (CPA) prepared to address all the financial issues stemming from a modification.

Pursuing Divorce Decree Enforcements in Florida

Has your former spouse refused to follow the parenting plan agreed to in your divorce? Are you struggling to secure child support payments on a regular basis from your ex? Do you fear your former spouse may try to uproot your kids after securing a new job out of state? You may feel overwhelmed, but you have legal options.

I have extensive experience seeking to enforce child support, child custody and alimony arrangements. When children are involved, everything should be done in their best interests. However, determining what would be in their best interests can be highly complicated. Based on my years of experience, I know how to make a case explaining what would be most beneficial for a child. If your child has thrived with the current arrangement, this can be a negotiating tool to try and enforce it. When necessary, I can bring in child physiologists or other experts to help us build a strong case.

Contact a West Palm Beach Child Support Enforcement Attorney

Whether you are seeking to enforce a child support arrangement or need help with a modification, I have the skills and legal resources to protect your best interests. Contact my family law firm today to schedule a free initial consultation. My West Palm Beach office is located near I-95 and PGA Boulevard.

Share This Page:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

By submitting this form I acknowledge that form submissions via this website do not create an attorney-client relationship, and any information I send is not protected by attorney-client privilege.

Skip footer and go back to main navigation